- How did you become become involved in shamanism and become a shaman?
The pathway to becoming a shaman varies from
culture to
culture, and sometimes within a culture.
One shaman recounts that to become a shaman in his culture
requires a transmission
that comes from lightening, from a master shaman who determines you are
ready
or from a feeling deep within that calls one to the path.
This shaman tells that all three paths are
strange and difficult. I can say my
journey on the path of a shaman continues to be strange, joyful and
challenging.
- Can you briefly tell the reader about any unusual occurrence you have had?
There have many, many so many. The one that comes to mind other than the
eagle meditation is an experience I had almost two years
ago. I was in the
hospital, and it was not pleasant. At
one point a friend who was visiting me thought I was dying and ran down the hall
to get help. That's how serious it was. Then one day, I had a
conversation with Spirit about leaving my body and being ready to go…home. Either that night or about two in
the morning, I woke up and felt as if something was about to happen. I opened my eyes and saw this ball of fire
coming out of the universe. It went
right into my abdomen. I remember saying
“oh-o, something just happened.” I went
back to sleep. A few days later I was
getting out of the hospital.
- What hidden worlds do shamans journey to?
- Are medicine men and women considered Shamans?
- What is Soul healing and retrieval?
Soul retrieval is a technology a shaman, or shaman
practitioner, uses to support a client in healing his or her soul, or restoring the
split soul. We all have life experiences
that result in feeling “not all together” “mentally, physically or emotionally
out of balance or out of sorts.” Like its impossible to move forward after a
breakup or you feel numb, apathetic or deadened.
A person may experience soul loss where part of her vital essence
separates in order to survive the experience.
It is like a part of us escapes to avoid the pain of the
experience. As we grow older, we realize
that it is time to feel, connect and realize our wholeness. The soul healing and soul retrieval are
sacred rituals that support the client to this consciousness of wholeness.
Visit Rev. Anthony Farmer's website at www.visionsoftheheart.org, or he
can be contacted via revanthony@visionsoftheheart.org

No comments:
Post a Comment