When you’re a
writer, you don’t want to have computer issues when editors and deadlines are
involved. But things do happen. After a few repairs of my six years old
computer by Geek Squad, I decided it was time to buy a new one. A day later, I
had a new computer with all the latest updates. I looked forward to writing and
blogging again.
On day two, as I happily worked on my manuscript, the cursor on
my brand-new computer acted as if it was having a nervous breakdown, jumping
all over the screen. I took a deep breath and clicked on the Help section. I
followed the instructions, but the cursor continued to roam the screen. Finally,
I turned to YouTube and found a tutorial on how to deal with a jumpy cursor. It
didn’t work.
I called the company’s technical service support
section. A friendly technician checked the computer and installed a new driver.
She asked me to test the computer. I typed
a few sentences in google docs and Microsoft word without any problems. Satisfied
that everything was alright, I gleefully thanked her. Twenty minutes later, the cursor jumped to
another section of the document I was now working on and typed words backward.
I contacted the technical service department again. The technician performed
the same review of my computer. I tested it, and it typed correctly. I waited
until the next day to use the computer again. After several minutes, the cursor
danced across my document. I pulled out the computer delivery box and starred
at the computer. Then, I had an epiphany.
The problem
wasn’t the computer; it was me. I have a high level of electricity in my auric
field that affects electronic devices. Since I hadn’t had an incident in quite
some time, I had forgotten about it. Years ago, I blew out a microwave, a fuse
box, and a refrigerator light. I only recently started wearing watches again.
They never worked for me.
I turned to Dr.
Google in search of an explanation and a solution for my unique problem. I read
several articles on high levels of electricity in the human aura field, but
none offered a solution. Except one of the blogs mentioned that quartz crystal
is a type of crystal used in watches, computers, and other devices to keep
time.
I immediately
knew the jumpy cursor’s problem. The computer shares desk space with several large
quartz crystals as well as another tray of crystals under the desk. I realized
that the cursor was spastic because it was getting an overdose of quartz
crystal energy. Its timing mechanism was offbeat.
I took off my
crystal jewelry and moved the trays of crystals to another room. The cursor
stopped dancing, and now I can work. Oh, my old computer works too.

No comments:
Post a Comment