Hi Everyone,
My name is JJ Michael.
I’m an author, blogger and professional numerologist
and metaphysical teacher.I have been working in the field of spiritual science
work for over 30 years.
Today on WealthySistas I’ m going to give you 2 powerful
Wealth tips based on metaphysical and spiritual principles. We are going to
focus on the spoken word.
Tip 1: Don’t use negative words when speaking about
your finances or money.
Stay in awareness or mindful of what you’re saying.Conversations where you innocently make negative
remarks, such as, I’m broke, I can’t, my money is short, I’m poor or I’ll never
have money can inhibit or stop your flow of prosperity.
Tip 2: Thee key to opening the door to financial
success is within you.
You have a choice. You can continue using negative words
and getting the same results or you can change your thinking and the spoken
word. Viktor E. Frankl was in a concentration camp. He said, "Everything can be taken from a man but one
thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances,
to choose one’s own way."
You can choose your words.
Today, Neuroscientists and spiritual teachers believe
that the brain changes throughout our lives. Therefore, we can train the brain.
We can learn how to use the right words to attract to us those things, people, and
places for our good.
To learn more about prosperity, check out my book, Path to Truth: a Spiritual Memoir.http://www.amazon.com/Path-Truth-Spiritual-Memoir-ebook/dp/B007R0P5A6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367855368&sr=8-1&keywords=Path+to+truth%3A+a+spiritual+memoir
The transcript for this segment will be posted on my
blog:
http://jjmichaelblog.blogspot.com
You can connect with me @http;//jjmichael.com; on facebook
@jjmichaelauthor and on twitter jjmichael.
Have a great day, in fact, have a great prosperous
life.
No comments:
Post a Comment