I
just discovered a very interesting website-http://populationaction.org. Population Action International works
with local and national leaders in developing countries to improve their
reproductive health care programs and policies. PAI shows how these programs
are critical to global concerns, such as preventing HIV, combating the effects
of environmental degradation and climate change, and strengthening national
security.
I
learned a lot from this site about the world population count. On October 31, 2011,
the world’s 7th billionth person will be born. I wonder who that
will be. Each
of us is part of the population count. With the world growing by more than 200,000 people
a day, it's hard to know where you fit into the population count. Until now.
A new app lets you find out your number and share it. Get
it now. I discovered on the day I was born I became number 2,349,643,844
in the population count.
As
a numerologist I decided to delve more into this grand number. I added each
digit of my total number to find out the sum total and determine its meanings. Since
numbers are the foundation of the Universe, I wanted to see how this number
worked with my destiny number (22) and birth path number (3). The sum total was
44/8, a Master Number, which signifies Adeptship. I was amazed how much this
number fitted in with my other numbers: a creative student of esoteric
principles.
Check
out this website –http://populationaction.org- and learn about how our
population is growing and what we are doing to protect and help women. Oh yeah,
and find out how your birth contributed to the world population.
No comments:
Post a Comment