Twice a year I get together with a
friend to celebrate our birthdays. We share with each other all that has
happened over the past six months. But something was different this time. Sure we each had another birthday and
chronologically we were older, but I could sense that our Spirits had climbed
another rung on that spiritual ladder. We honestly could say we appreciated all
the trials of life. The fear was gone and our faces reflected wisdom and joy. The
next day as I rehashed in my mind our conversation, I pulled out the first book
I wrote Path to Truth and read the first
section that described the beginning of my spiritual journey. I had written, “The
call (to write metaphysical/ spiritual book) kept coming and I had to answer. Nothing
else matter.” I still feel the same way;
I’m still that psychic explorer and agent for Higher Consciousness. I love what
I do.
Path to Truth: A Spiritual Guide to Higher Consciousness
An Excerpt
In 1990 my purpose
for writing The Path to Truth: A Spiritual Guide to Higher Consciousness was to “get the word out” about the ancient wisdom and especially the spiritual laws of the universe. I wanted to spread the word
about the ancient laws and how even though
they were considered “ancient”, they were just as
powerful and applicable to today’s ways of
living.
My awareness
of the spiritual laws started at the age of
fifteen when I found a book on
reincarnation at the public library. During the
late fifties and early sixties,
information on the spiritual
laws was difficult
to find, especially for a young girl growing up in
Baltimore. It was not a subject one could freely talk about with
other people. In those days, you were labeled crazy or possessed, if you were involved
with metaphysics. At fifteen I did not
want
to
be
considered weird or different, so I kept my thoughts and questions to myself and prayed that one day
I would find the answers.
Little
did
I
know
that
there
were
Higher
Forces working on my behalf to move me along my destiny
path.
In my late twenties
I began to have psychic experiences that manifested in the form of precognitive dreams, visions, and clairaudience. I also had my first experience in meeting.
One evening before falling asleep,
I mentally asked my
spirit guide to help me solve a severe health problem I was experiencing. Later that night I awakened suddenly,
sat up in bed, and looked towards
the dresser. There was a spirit
surrounded by a golden light. The spirit appeared as a male dressed in an American Civil War coat with a sword at his side. He was bending over as if he was writing something.
Startled and frightened, I immediately turned
on the light. Within seconds
he faded away.
Later
I realized that he was my spirit guide and that I had nothing to be frightened of. He had materialized in response to my urgent
call for help. I had felt frightened
because my
consciousness
was
fear
based
and
was
not
expanded enough for me to have a visual contact with my guide.
However, after that experience my health
improved immediately.
I also noticed that my psychic
abilities were keener, and I began to see beautiful colors
or white lights
mostly shaped in the form of small or medium sized balls
that popped
up
in
the
atmosphere around
me. As time
passed, I learned that these colors were angelic beings—my life protectors and guides.
My thirst for metaphysics/spirituality materials
never ceased. I read, I studied and I had long conversations with my
sister who loved metaphysics/spirituality as much as I did. By
the eighties, the acceptability of metaphysics/spirituality
had begun to change due to the New Age
Movement. But I felt that was missing. I was not connecting
spiritually the way I wanted to.
At the time, I had been doing psychic
readings for my family and friends
using tarot cards and numerology. I was
comfortable doing the readings because
they understood that the readings were
based on spiritual
principles and were not part of a psychic
fad. But then I started
to get an urge to do readings
for others. I believed that my guides were showing me a wonderful way to introduce people to spiritual laws. And it worked! I learned that it
was not enough to read and study
spirituality. One had to
share the knowledge to help raise
the
consciousness
of
others.
As my life path took many twists
and turns, I found
myself having that old feeling that
something was still missing in my spiritual pursuits. There were more lessons to learn. I now could
not shake the urge to fulfill an old dream to become a writer. It was as if I was being pushed
not from someone or something outside of myself, but from within. The thought of writing would not leave me alone. The constant badgering of thoughts is always an indication
to me that my Higher Self or my spirit guides are trying to get my attention to alert me to choose a particular path, if I so desire. The urge to write was not only compelling, but also I had a burning desire
to write about spirituality.
There
was a litany of reasons why I thought
that
I
should not pursue this path, such as being a single mom and raising a teenage daughter and a son born with multiple disabilities. I also worked full-time as a top executive for a
government agency. My plate was full.
Additionally, even though I was pretty
well versed on metaphysics and spirituality having studied many of the different disciplines— Theosophy,
Rosicrucians,
Eastern
philosophies, the teachings
of Edgar Cayce, the Kabala, the
Religious Sciences, and others—for
the last twenty-years, I did not consider
myself an
authority on these topics.
Besides, I told myself it was difficult to get a book on this topic
published. But the “call” kept coming and I realized that I had to answer. Nothing
else mattered.
Get a free eBook copy by emailing me at jjmichael444@gmail.com.
www.jjmichael.com
www.jjmichaelblog.blogspot.com
Secrets Unraveled, a powerful story of paranormal and scripture revelations. Now in eBook. Special discount price.http://amzn.to/oMECVT

No comments:
Post a Comment