As I continue to
follow the news about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, I am also
continuing to delve into the esoteric message of the event. Just in case you didn’t read the previous
message posted on June 9th about the spill, I’ll recap here. Based
on the numerical numbers, which give the energetic vibration of words, the
spill is another awakening call for humankind to stop drilling in the gulf. The
Gulf of Mexico is a sacred site that needs to be honored and not violated by
man’s greed for materialistic gains. I wonder if the Gulf of Mexico fits into The Code system of Carl P. Munck. Mr. Munck
using an ancient code called “Gematria” discovered that the
ancient sites around the world are very precisely positioned on a global
coordinate system in relation to the position of the Great Pyramid at Giza. http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm
The
second thought that intuitively popped in my head was the Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme-Humpty
Dumpty. I hope you know by now that those nursery rhymes contained hidden
messages for the masses at the time they were written. In most portraits, Humpty Dumpty is an egg.
Guess what? The egg symbolically represents the Earth. Use your imagination as you think of the
Earth, oil spill and BP. Have a great Friday.
Humpty Dumpty
sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
No comments:
Post a Comment