Google+ Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Do You Believe in the Hereafter?



"My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there.”
Rumi

 

Do you believe in the Hereafter? Let me clarify.  Afterlife, Life after death and Hereafter refers to the soul/consciousness continuing to exist, after shedding the physical body to exist in a spiritual realm of many planes of consciousness or dimensions.  

There is no definitive proof, no certainty of a life after death, but I believe life exist after death not only from what I learn from other people’s experiences and writings, but from my own. In my ebook Path to Truth: a Spiritual Memoir, I write about the death of my 19 -year- old brother that occurred in the late seventies. He came to me in Dreamtime and told me to forgive everyone whom I was holding hostility against surrounding his death. 

The second significant encounter for me happened in the West Kennett Long Barrow, a Neolithic Tomb, situated near Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. I was meditating, and my son appeared to me in a vision. He was running through the tunnels of the cave, and I was chasing him, something I gathered he didn’t like.

He stopped and said, “Why are you chasing me? I’m happy.” He looked at me perplexed. I looked to my right and saw a group of my family members and they shouted at me, “We are happy.”


Recently, my father made his transition after a horrendous accident, and I relied on my belief in the afterlife and reincarnation to help me through the grieving period. As part of my grieving journey, I attended the workshop-The Biggest Transition Death-what does it mean? - given by Richard Stammler, PhD. Dr. Stammler is the director of the Warrenton Inner HealingCenter where he conducts transpersonal hypnotherapy sessions and workshops. His first question to the attendees was what do you expect to get out of the workshop.

I was there for the regression/visualization exercises. To answer Dr. Stammler’s question. I wanted to contact my father. I knew it would help to ease my grieving pain even more.

During the second visualization exercise of the workshop, I encountered my father at one of my favorite meditation spots. He looked healthy and younger. Dad was wearing his favorite outfit-a jogging suit. We sat on a bench overlooking a lake and he hugged me. 
I asked him, “How are you?” 
He smiled and replied, “I’m exploring this place; trying to figure it out.”
“Have you seen any of the other family members?” I asked.
“No,” he replied.
And as quickly as he appeared, he was gone.

What can I say, except, that I'm a believer. 

If you want to explore more about death, dying and reincarnation, visualization and past life regression you may contact Dr. Rich Stammler at http://quantumregressiontherapy.com/Warrenton%20Inner%20Healing%20Center.htm.


Titles for your perusal.
Alexander, Eben Proof of Heaven
Dale, Cyndi Illuminating the Afterlife
Eadie, Betty Embraced by the Light
Monroe, Robert Far Journeys
Malidoma Patrice Some, Of Water and the Spirit
*Michael, JJ Path to Truth: a Spiritual Memoir
Newton, Michael Journey of Souls
Talbot, Michael The Holographic Universe
Van Praagh, James Talking to Heaven

Movies: Hereafter-with Matt Damon
           The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis

*Path to Truth: a Spiritual Memoir eBook, now 99cents, will be free on the following dates: October 15, 16, 30 and 31. http://www.amazon.com/Path-Truth-Spiritual-Memoir-ebook/dp/B007R0P5A6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1381096248&sr=1-1&keywords=path+to+truth
http://www.amazon.com/Path-Truth-Spiritual-Memoir-ebook/dp/B007R0P5A6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1381096248&sr=1-1&keywords=path+to+truth


No comments:

Post a Comment