Google+ Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

Transcript for WealthySistas Radio Show-Prosperity and the Spoken Word



Hi Everyone,

My name is JJ Michael.

I’m an author, blogger and professional numerologist and metaphysical teacher.I  have been working in the field of spiritual science work for over 30 years.

Today on WealthySistas I’ m going to give you 2 powerful Wealth tips based on metaphysical and spiritual principles. We are going to focus on the spoken word.

Tip 1: Don’t use negative words when speaking about your finances or money. 

Stay in awareness or mindful of what you’re saying.Conversations where you innocently make negative remarks, such as, I’m broke, I can’t, my money is short, I’m poor or I’ll never have money can inhibit or stop your flow of prosperity.

Your subconscious mind hears the words broke, can’t and never and based on the Law of Attraction, which acts like a magnet, gives you exactly what you decree. 
 
Tip 2: Thee key to opening the door to financial success is within you.

You have a choice. You can continue using negative words and getting the same results or you can change your thinking and the spoken word. Viktor E. Frankl was in a concentration camp. He said, "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."
 
You can choose your words.

Today, Neuroscientists and spiritual teachers believe that the brain changes throughout our lives. Therefore, we can train the brain. We can learn how to use the right words to attract to us those things, people, and places for our good. 


The transcript for this segment will be posted on my blog:

http://jjmichaelblog.blogspot.com

You can connect with me @http;//jjmichael.com; on facebook @jjmichaelauthor and on twitter jjmichael.

Have a great day, in fact, have a great prosperous life.



1 comment:

  1. Get your personal numerology reading.
    Begin the most interesting journey of your life and learn your primary purpose.

    ReplyDelete