- There are too many men in the Congress, creating an imbalance in yin and yang.
- Our elected officials govern solely by their egos, ignoring their heart energy.
- The U.S. Constitution was written by men who were Freemasons and the spirit of Freemasonry is embedded in this document. To understand the spirit of the constitution, present day Congressmen need to get in tune with the symbols and mysteries of Freemasonry.
- There is a spirit of poverty flowing through the Universe and many of our elected officials are buying into it. Listen to their words. It’s all about the poor economy.
- Our elected officials are concerned about the future, but are not fully living in the present.
- The subtle energy of the budget and debt ceiling debate is about power and who controls the highest office of the U.S.—the presidency.
- The subtle energy or aura of the congressional body is a dark, muddy brown. Within that body is a dark mass that is metastasizing.
- Spiritual healing is needed.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
I’m a political junky, glued to CNN and other media stations watching the political civil war going on in Congress and with the President. Of course, like others, I was appalled by our leaders’ behavior toward each other and their inability to do what we elected them to do. Viewing this political fiasco from a spiritual perspective, I learned a lot.