Google+ Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pathtotruth Ezine Join Now

An excerpt from the July 2011 Pathtotruth eZine: Listed in the Literati Online Publication by Donna Hill http://bit.ly/ltED32

Half the year has already gone by and a lot has happened in those six months. I thought about the quote listed in My Favorite Quote section: You can't change where you come from, only what you become. So, about this time of year, I always like to take a look at the first six months of the year. Since writing my blog,which I love, I have become more aware of world issues. In fact, my eyes are wide open to the danger of nuclear power plants, since the Japanese earthquake and tsunami. I jumped into quantum numerology and learned about quantum jumping into parallel universes where I met my other selves to help me handle this universe. Sounds like something out of science fiction, but wait, I learned that I might not be a Capricorn but Sagittarius. There has been a shake up in the Astrology world. You can read about all of the above and my latest blog on a new program on the Science Channel hosted by Morgan Freemen that explores the mysteries of the universe by clicking here http:jjmichaelblog.blogspot.com.

I'm grateful for your support of my latest book, Secrets Unraveled. Recently Publisher's Weekly, reported that eBooks on Amazon.com were out-selling print books. I love to hold a book in my hands, but it has been fascinating to watch how technology is changing the way we do things. Secrets Unraveled is in print and eBook format and Publisher's Weekly was right. http://amzn.to/kyyqhk 

Do I have a bargain for you. For 10 dollars or maybe 12, you can download all the books in the Books for the Body, Mind and Spirit section by going to Amazon.com. You don't need to own a Kindle, you can use your iPod, iPhone, Nook, etc. Many of the books are timeless classics and will uplift your consciousness for better prosperity and health. Enjoy.

Archival issues of Pathtotruth eZine and to subscribe click here: http://conta.cc/l9cRGe

No comments:

Post a Comment