Google+ Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Are You Ready for Quantum Jumping?

Have you heard about Quantum Jumping (http://quantumjumping.com)? It has nothing to do with the TV show Fringe, although both of them have parallel universes in common? Burt Goldman, the creator and founder of Quantum Jumping, says, “Quantum Jumping is a visualization process where you use your mind to ‘jump’ into parallel dimensions, and gain creativity, knowledge, wisdom, skills and inspiration from alternate versions of yourself. Do I believe this? To be truthful, it is a stretch for me to believe that there are all those other JJ’s running around in so many parallel universes.  However, I do believe we find the solutions and answers to our problems in our subconscious mind by contacting the Divine Mind, our Higher Self or Inner Self, guides and angels. But, I’m open to looking at new or old concepts objectively. 

Goldman has a rich history of metaphysical and spiritual studies expanding over 50 years, having studied with some of the top-notch spiritual leaders in the field. In fact, I like the way he interweaves physics, metaphysics and spiritual principles into the concept of Quantum Jumping. He says he is the only one who is teaching this and has brought it to the attention of the masses. I disagree with him. Quantum Jumping is another form of Mind Power with a 21st century name and concepts. Mind Power was an important part of the initiation of neophytes in Egyptian studies.

But in all fairness, I asked myself what is the difference between Quantum Jumping and just going into meditation, putting yourself into Alpha state, and asking your subconscious or inner self for the solution. I have done this over countless years and always the results have been positive. There are four different types of brain waves: beta, alpha, theta and delta waves. Alpha waves are slower than beta (the awakening state of consciousness) and act as a bridge between the conscious and subconscious mind. We are in a day dream or meditative state. This is where we get a lot of our creative ideas. I think the problem lies in that most people will have difficulty getting into an  alternative state of consciousness. Perhaps helping people to reach the Alpha state is the strong point of Goldman’s program. He also spends a considerable amount of time in teaching you the appropriate questions to ask to get the right responses from your other selves. 
   
So, this is what I plan to do. I’m going to purchase the basic Quantum Jumping course. I figure it can only enhance what I’m already doing. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment