Google+ Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Mystic Math-111 and Parallel Worlds

I received the following email from a number of my readers. One reader wanted to know the origin of the following mystic math challenge:

So figure this out.... take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it WILL EQUAL .... 111.

It worked every single time. I put on my Sherlock Holmes' hat and tried to find out the origin of the email and that's like looking for a needle in a haystack. However, I met a lot of nice people and Frank Swain, a Freelance Science Writer and Speaker (http://scienceblogs.com/sciencepunk/),  sent me the following response.

Not sure of the origins of this, but it's a pretty simple trick. 'Trick' is probably the wrong word, it's just straightforward math. The author is asking us to count the number of years since 1900, separated into the ones occurring before our birth and those since. Because 2011 is 111 years after 1900, the answer can't be anything except 111. Unless, of course, you happen to have been born in the last decade, whereupon the trick doesn't work.

Besides the math, today can be written as 2/11/11. There are so many ways to look at this date, but because of what is happening in Egypt, I'm looking at it in that context. We have parallel worlds. The world of the old regime that is no longer in touch with reality and the new world being birth full of hope, peace and harmony. The 2 represents the Law of Polarity, which is being demonstrated as I write this blog. The 11 is the gateway to higher consciousness. You don't have to do any math to know that there is no law higher than truth and truth shall prevail. I had hardly written these words when I heard over the TV that Mubarak had resigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment