Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 3:3:3: Teaches Soul Wisdom

There are many lessons to learn this month, especially on the 12 and 21. Those are the days to become a watcher of world events no matter how subtle they might be. This is the second time this year which the triple number 3:3:3 is appearing and influencing individual and universal energies.  I strongly suggest you read my March Creative Madness blog because it deals with the creative aspects of the vibration 3. If you are wondering how I derided 3:3:3 for December, let me show you. The numerical value for December is 12.  Add  1+2 and the results is 3. So today would numerically read like:  1+2th (3)/3/2+0+1+0(3) ---3:3:3. Now that wasn’t so difficult, was it?  12 is the number of sacrifice. The 1 represents the teacher and the 2 the submissive student. Ask yourself, which one are you this month?
The 12th month calls for educating ourselves to read energies. For instance, December vibrates to the heart chakra that has 12 lotus petals. This month could be full of heartaches for some and love for others. That’s why Christmas is such an emotional and stressful time.  It’s all about the heart. Learn how to forgive and love unconditionally. My great grandfather in his will wrote that he loved his twin boys in the spirit but not in the flesh. When I first read that line, I was appalled since one of the twins was my grandfather. After thinking about it for some time and going through my own personal life lessons, I realized that my great grandfather’s statement contained much wisdom. So December gives us the opportunity to touch upon soul wisdom and love as our outer selves live in a 3 dimensional world. I hope you picked up on the reference to the 3 dimensional world. And what about all the movies being made in 3D as well as you can now purchase a 3D television.
The symbol to concentrate on this month is the dodecahedron, having 12 faces. Pythagoras, Leonardo da Vinci and others thought the dodecahedron represents an idealized form of Divine thought, will, or idea. This symbol has also been found in crop circles representing the numerical value of 3:3:3.  As you go about your days, contemplate on this symbol and the wisdom it offers you. Remember that the 3:3:3 will happen four times this month, 3, 12, 21, and 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment