Google+ Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Reality Check from Seth

I’m working from my bed. I fainted yesterday in the 96 degree weather at the Chickahominy POW wow in Charles City, Va. The short time I was at the POW wow was wonderful. My Native American brothers and sisters were wonderful hosts and when I had my fainting episode, they were very attentive and caring.  But all is well in my world and I see and feel myself being healthier and whole right now.
As I rest and contemplate on the events of my fainting, I thought about Seth. It is said that he coined the phrase: you create your reality.  I love the way he puts it: You are learning to be co-creators. You are learning to be gods as you now understand the term. You are learning responsibility—the responsibility of any individualized consciousness. You are learning to handle the energy that is yourself, for creative purposes.
I take full responsibility for what happened to me yesterday. I don’t blame God or believe that I had a spell of bad luck. I distinctly remembered thinking how I needed to get a medical checkup, but I didn’t want to use my present health care providers. At that time, they were just random thoughts.  To paraphrase what Seth says repeatedly in his book, Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts, reality becomes what your mental thoughts project outwardly.
I got an EKG, blood work and a full medical examination by the medical emergency team of John Randolph Medical Center in Hopewell, Va.  Later when I looked into the hospital bathroom mirror and saw these soft ringlets of curls around my shoulders from the cool water they had poured on the back of neck at the fairgrounds. I laughed because the day before I had gone to the hair salon and settled for my typical straight hair style while thinking it was time to change to curls.  
Seth states, “You do not realize that you create your larger environment and know it by propelling your thoughts and emotions into matter—a breakthrough into three-dimensional life.”
I had studied about mental projection and knew this was a lesson in being aware of my random thoughts. Just think of all those random thoughts that are being propelled into matter by humanity, creating the reality of today’s world.   
I can’t wait to share with you how Seth describes the consciousness, the personality and the soul. Understanding these concepts will further help you understand the nature of reality. In the meantime, I encourage you to read Seth Speaks and you might want to check out http://Sethlearningcenter.com, and my eBook, Path to Truth. It’s free and describes my journey into higher consciousness. Just email me at jjmichael444@gmail.com, and I will send you a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment