Google+ Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Spiritual/Galactic Teachers are calling.

As I prepare emotionally and mentally for my spiritual quest, I thought about the old adage that says: When the student is ready the teacher will appear. I used to think that meant you would encounter a person, like a guru or Master, who would teach you the secrets of the Universe. Sometimes it happens that way, but I have discovered a teacher can appear in many different forms.


For me, books have always played a significant role in my life. In last week’s blog, I mentioned that I had read Barbara Hand Clow’s book, Alchemy of Nine Dimensions: Decoding the Vertical Axis, Crop Circles, and the Mayan Calendar, (http://www.handclow2012.com//). Her name appeared, among many other names, on a website where I was reading about crop circles. Several days later, I was in the metaphysical section of a bookstore when Clow’s book jumped out at me. Picking up the book, I felt an energy quiver that I get, when I know I have to have a certain book or object. As I explore unchartered territory, the book has been invaluable for me.

Several times Ms. Clow referred to Freddy Silva in her book and recommended his book, Secrets in the Field: the Science and Mysticism of Crop Circles. I chuckled to myself. This was definitely an “aha” moment. Four years ago, I attended the International Conference of Science and Consciousness in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and Mr. Silva was a presenter. His topic—crop circles. Sitting on a shelf in my library was Mr. Silva’s book where I had placed it since the conference. I wasn’t ready then and I know why. I was still grieving the transition of my son and carrying other baggage. Nothing else could penetrate those deep emotional layers of unresolved feelings. I had to face my issues to move forward on the Path of Initiation as described by Vera Stanley Alder in The Initiation of the World:

The Path of Initiation is the way along which all evolution travels. It is the long, slow road of development, punctuated at intervals by milestones witnessing moments when a definite expansion of consciousness, a definite step forward, was reached. These milestones are known as Initiations. They are arranged and planned in a steady sequence, which brings the consciousness gradually along to the point where it can be turned up to vibrate at a higher rhythm. All the kingdoms of nature are moving inevitably and steadily along this well-worn Path, although in the general way so slowly that progress is difficult, from our own angle of vision, to observe.

As we move closer to 2012, and as our lives and the world seems to spin out of control we are, in fact, feeling  the impact from the shift in consciousness to those higher vibratory levels. Don’t despair, because Universal Spiritual/Galactic teachers are making their presence known in many shapes and forms to assist us. The key is to be able to recognize their calling card and respond no matter how “crazy” it might be. Remember, they put circles on the hood of my red car, and now I’m off for a spiritual adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment