Google+ Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Experiencing the Energies of Indigo and Crystal Children


I’m taking my 13 year old granddaughter, SeDona Chiane, with me to the UK to visit crop circles, Stonehenge, Glastonbury and other well-known spiritual sites in the area. I promised her we will definitely seek out anything to do with Harry Potter and the Twightlight movie characters, although I’m not too anxious to encounter werewolves and vampires, unless they are in a book.
My granddaughter is special. I know all grandmothers say that about their grandchildren, but I’m referring to her spiritual light. She glows and she doesn’t even know it. When she was born, the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck. Once it was untangled, she was handed over to two pediatricians to make sure she was okay. Within moments they announced she was a perfectly healthy baby and put her in a small incubator. I stood next to it bending over to get an up close and personal look at my first grandchild. To my surprise, she lifted her head, turned it toward me and smiled. She telepathically said to me, “I’m back.” That day, May 2, 1997, sealed my belief in reincarnation, if I had any lingering doubts.
As a toddler, she would ask me questions about the universe. Then I discovered that she could see auras. She was present at one of my classes on colors and auras when she said to me, “I can teach that class and proceeded to describe the aura of each person in the class.” She was about 4 years old. Today, she can still see auras that she calls ‘eye colors’ and believe in communicating with non-material beings. Lightworkers would call her an Indigo or Crystal child.  
According to Wikipedia, Indigo is a pseudo-scientific label given to children who are claimed to possess special, unusual and/or supernatural traits or abilities. The idea is based on New Age concepts developed in 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe, a psychologist, author, synesthete* and psychic, who noticed during her psychological studies of children that many were born with indigo auras (light purplish blue). The idea of indigo children caught on with the 1998 book, The Indigo children: The New Kids Have Arrived, written by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.  I read that book when it was first published and now I’m sorting through a quite a few books to find it.
The book describes Indigo children as being empathetic, curious, strong-willed, independent, and often perceived b y friends and family as being different: possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose; and also exhibit a strong inclination towards spiritual matters from early childhood. However, if you want a more in depth look at both Indigo and Crystal children, then go to these sites: http://www.crystalinks.com/indigochildren.html  and   http://www.childrenlights.com/Articles/the_children.htm.
Is my granddaughter one of these Indigo or Crystal children?  I would say she probably is, but I’m not going to label her or expect her to save the world. But I will give her the teachings and tools she will need to maneuver both the physical and spiritual planes of consciousness.
By the way, my 7 year old grandchild, Siyah Dior Ari, at the age of two years old looked at a collage of photos of my deceased son and in her toddler language pointed to him several times and said, “That’s her,” referring to herself.
Now I am wondering maybe I’m the student and they are the teachers.

* Synesthesia  is a neurologically-based condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. People who report such experiences are known as synesthetes

No comments:

Post a Comment