Google+ Followers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Secrets Unraveled and Crop Circles

If you have been following my blog, you know I don't believe in coincidences. Events happen because of synchronicity or for a reason. I also believe in listening to and following that inner voice or intuition, in whatever form it may manifest itself. In the midst of promoting my new book, Secrets Unraveled, I realize I have a few secrets of my own that I need to unravel. The following may be difficult for you to believe, but it's true. I have been seeing and sensing geometric forms. The first encounter I had with these perfectly formed mathematical shapes happened years ago when I saw them on the hood of my red car. They usually occurred after a heavy morning dew. I would walk up and down my block looking on the hoods of other cars for similar geometric shapes. Never finding any, I knew that the message was for me. I just had to figure out what the message was. After a little research and a sketch of one of the shapes, I found myself climbing Machu Picchu in Peru and flying in a small twin engine plane over the Nazca lines in the Peruvian coastal plain. Nasca lines are a series of ancient geoglyphs. The shapes on my car were different. It wasn't until years later that I discovered they were very much like crop circles. Crop circles are geometric formations that appear out of nowhere in the fields of farmers throughout the world, but mostly in the UK. They are just as much a mystery as the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant. There are all kinds of explanations about them as well as some crop circles actually being hoaxes. Why did I get these shapes on the hood of my car? I don't know. But my intuition tells me to follow this path in hope of unraveling the secret messages. Sometime this summer I hope to find myself within one of those crop circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment