Google+ Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

A Path With a Heart


What I like about being on a spiritual path is the journey. You never know where it is going to take you. Carlos Castaneda put it this way in choosing your path:
Any path is only a path, and there is no affront,
to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that
ss what your heart tells you to do? But your decision
to keep on the path or to leave it must be free of
fear or ambition. I warn you. Look at every path
closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as
you think necessary….Does this path have a heart?
If it does, the path is good; if it doesn’t it is of no use. 

For me the path of finding out about the mysteries of the univese has a heart. I have been on this path since I was a teenager. After many years, It still tantalizes my spirit, excites my mind and sends my physical senses into spasms of joy. I was acting just like a teenager when I found out about the work and books of South African writer Michael Tellinger:Slave Species of Gods, Temples of the African Gods, and Adams Calendar. I was hungry for a new and different perspective on the ancient mysteries. Tellinger's books are about the origins of humankind and the African Gods, refuting many of the already existing knowledge. He asks us to expand our consciousness and open our hearts to reach beyond our belief systems and taught education as you read his works. I plan to follow this path because my Spirit is telling me this one has a heart. Check out his books on the following website  http://www.zuluplanet.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment