Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blue Moon


It all started a couple of days ago when I kept waking up from intense dreams. They kept interrupting my normal wonderful seven to eight hours of sleep.  While meditating one morning the valance of the blinds fell on me a few minutes after sitting down. I wasn’t injured. But as I got up to see why the valance fell, I hit my leg, nothing to put a bandage on. By now I am wondering what is going on with me that I am attracting this type of energy. But the question should have been what is going on in the universe?

In November we were graced with all of the Master numbers 11, 22, 33 and 44. But as I studied the cycles of the moon, I discovered that December would have two moons. One occurred on December 2nd and the second one called a Blue moon will happen today, December 31.


The last Blue Moon happened in May of 2007. This phenomenal occurs every 2.72 years. The next one will be in August 2012 four months before the much talked about date--December 21, 2012.  The moon is not actually blue, although there are instances when it actually looks blue due to an atmospheric pollution created by particles from smoke, sand, or volcanic dust which creates a color filter effect. The blue is the symbol of truth and heaven. Dark blue signifies the color of authority and power and will rule the sky of December 31, 2009.

The Blue Moon is not the only occurrence making its appearance on December 31: It’s the end of a decade and beginning of a new one; the numerical number for the day is the mystery and powerful 9; a partial lunar eclipse; Mercury is in retrograde, and, of course, New Year’s Eve. Wow. We are having a surge of energy.

This is no ordinary New Year’s Eve, but one full of endings and beginnings. One that can easily turn your life around if you aren’t well grounded into the Earth’s plane. My skirmishes were minor, more of a warning to remind me about the energy surge. It’s the type of energy I would associate with the Major Arcana Tower card in the Tarot, where there is a swift change of energy.     

So, please do be careful New Year’s Eve because this is not the day or night to be reckless. I have learned to flow with the energy knowing that the light blue sky of the dawn will renew everyone's spirit of hope and calmness.



No comments:

Post a Comment