Google+ Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome to all things Metaphysical and Spiritual


Any path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in droppong it if that is what you heart tells you to do. But your decision to keep on the path or to leave it must be free of fear or ambition. I warn you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary...does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good: if it doesn't it is of no use.
                                                                                                                                                          Carlos Castaneda



Welcome to all things metaphysical and spiritual. This blog is intended for sharing mystical, esoteric and paranormal information for all those on a spiritual quest whether you are a neophyte or you're well informed of occult knowledge. Here's a little something about me.

At the age of fifteen, I discovered a book on reincarnation that changed my life forever. In my late twenties, I began to have psychic experiences that manifested in the form of the four clairs: clairaudience, clairsentience, clairvoyance and claircognizance. My thirst for metaphysical/spirituality knowledge never ceased. I read, meditated, traveled and studied with renowned teachers in the field. Presently, I'm an intuitive numerology and tarot card reader. I also write metaphysical fiction (Life is Never as It Seems, It's Not Over Yet and Secrets Unraveled-release date 2010) and non-fiction books (Path to Truth: a Spiritual Guide to Higher Consciousness and an e-book version.) You can find out more about me at www.jjmichael.com or www.pathtotruth.com

I plan to cover a variety of metaphysical topics in this blog, and I will respond to you comments. Why not be like Neo in the Matrix and swallow the red pill? After swallowing the pill, your next step is to sign up for my blog in the top right corner. 

Namaste,


JJ

Truth is indescribable. My truth is not your truth and your truth is not my truth. Think of truth as a rose with many petals that are interwoven, interdependent and interlocked all unfolding according to one's spiritual development.




1 comment:

  1. Get your customized personal numerology reading.
    Start the most interesting journey of your life and learn your true life purpose.

    ReplyDelete